Avi-on Bluetooth Lighting Controls provides competitive compensation and benefit packages with choices designed to meet our employees’ unique career and lifestyle needs. Benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, incentive compensation, and stock options, for qualifying employees. We have a beautiful office at the Jeremy Ranch exit in Park City, Utah, with mountain biking and hiking trails right outside our door.
Benefits highlights include:
- Full time or part-time
- 401(k) (for qualified full-time employees)
- Stock Option Plan (for qualified full-time employees)
- Comprehensive Healthcare (HSA) (for qualified full-time employees)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) (for qualified full-time employees)
- Dental & Vision (for qualified full-time employees)
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Absence (for qualified full-time employees)
Avi-on Bluetooth Lighting Controls power major commercial installations in the United States, plus the white label platform for Cooper Lighting’s Halo Home. Avi-on is the perfect place for people with owner/builder attitudes: the opportunity to own a specialized area and continually build it to match the growth of the company.
- This role is an opportunity to be part of the Warehouse and Commissioning Team for a rapidly growing, international product and technology company located in Park City, Utah. Your contribution and proficiency will enable our teams to make key strategic decisions that impact both Avi-on, and the lighting and controls industry.
This role reports to the Avi-on offices in Park City, Utah. Jeremy Ranch Exit on I-80, northwest of Park City, Utah. Actual location of work varies between the office and customer sites. We are seeking candidates who live in geographic areas where we have customers, and during “off” times, this role will travel to the Park City office to assist the team there.
This is a full-time position with benefits that include paid time-off, sick leave, paid holidays, health and supplemental insurance, stock options, and 401(k). Compensation will be commensurate with experience. No relocation package is available. Some remote work is possible for a candidate who is able to prioritize their own tasks and deliver results with minimal supervision. Travel is likely.
This role will be advertised under several different titles and job descriptions in order to identify candidates using “database marketing techniques” that require us to match the text that you type into the search engine.
Role and Responsibility
This role is an opportunity to expedite day-to-day technical operations for a rapidly growing, international product and technology company located in Park City, Utah.
Attention to detail and reliability are key. Job is to precisely assemble and commission, aka program, bluetooth lighting networks from one to thousands of devices. In addition, position is responsible for inventory management, packing and shipment of orders, processing international bills of lading both inbound and outbound, and other duties as assigned. Must be able to lift at least 35 pounds and use warehouse moving equipment. Keen interest in electronics, software, and IP networks is a huge help.
Reliability and ability to reproduce the same results thousands of times is essential. Your contribution and proficiency will enable our teams to make key strategic decisions that impact both Avi-on, and the lighting and controls industry.
- Construction Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- lighting industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- technical writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- wireless controls: 3 years (Preferred)
- field sales or services engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- lighting controls or lighting industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time