Certain devices are not yet compatible with the Avi-on System so you may want to check to make yours is compatible.
If you have an Apple Device, but you’re not sure what specific model it is, follow these steps to find out.
- On the back of your device, in the fine print right after “Assembled in ____” you should see a model number that looks something like: “Axxxx“
- Take this model number and look on Apple Support to find your device model.
- Check on the list we’ve made here to see if your device is compatible with the Avi-on System.
If you have an Android Device, but you’re not sure what specific model it is, follow these steps to find out.
- Go to the “Settings” app in your device.
- Tap “About Phone/ About Device.“
- Look for the section titled “Model Number” or find the “Android Version” entry to see your model number and Software version.
- Take this number and look it up on your phone’s manufacturer website.*
*We apologize, because Android devices have such a wide manufacturing base, it’s difficult to provide accurate directions for every Android device.
Please check here to see if your device is compatible with the Avi-on System.