The Avi-on WIFI RAB
WiFi RAB FEATURES
The Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB) provides remote 24/7 access to Avi-on Bluetooth Lighting Control Systems
Remote System Monitoring
The RAB bridges between the Avi-on Cloud and Avi-on Bluetooth Lighting Control local Bluetooth Network, allowing remote commissioning, updates, troubleshooting, and control from the Avi-on mobile app or Avi-on Pro. Also supports energy monitoring with appropriate Avi-on end points
Suited for Small Locations
The Avi-on Wifi RAB provides low cost remote connectivity for locations with 50 devices or less that have simple wifi network environments. For larger installations, where a more complex corporate managed IT environment exists, use the AVI-RAB-LTE.
- All traffic is HTTPs encrypted. Passwords use SHA256 or better.
- Remote Access Bridge passwords are unique and not available to users or factory.
- No VPN required, works with standard corporate firewall (assuming required ports are open)
- No way to connect to Bridge from outside with methods that can load malicious firmware (e.g. SSH, Telnet). Restricted access even inside local network, even if you have a password.
- Ports used: 80 (HTTP, Ping only),443 (HTTPS), 5671&5672 (AQMP)
Not A Gateway
The Avi-on bridge is not a gateway. It acts as a link between the Avi-on cloud and the local bluetooth network. Only a single RAB is used per location. There is no need to apply multiple per location (Use a single AVI- RAB-LTE for larger locations)
PARTS & ORDERING
|Part Number||Description||Plug Type||Voltage Supply|
|2001RAB-01-C||Remote Access Bridge (50 or less BLE Node Capacity)||Type A Plug||120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
The Avi-on family of products consists of load controllers, sensors, wall stations and connectivity products that work together in one big happy family. Load controllers manage dimming, schedules, scenes, groups/zones and more while the sensors are able to detect motion with all new state-of-the-art features. These products work seamlessly with the Av-ion cloud to provide a robust wireless ecosystem.