Phase Dimmer Kit
Phase Dimmer FEATURES
Control forward or reverse-phase dimmable light fixtures using the KIT AVI-PHASEDIM-120V-300W. The kit includes an Avi-on LVFA network node with 0-10V output, a 0-10V input 120V phase dimmer, and an AC power supply for the LVFA. Easily installed in a single 2×4 or 4×4 box. Consult maximum load ratings for sizing fixtures per dimmer. Note that LED loads are only recommended (and warranted) up to 300W, but depending on the specific fixture, it may be possible to add more.
- Verify that the connected load does not exceed the device ratings.
- Verify the dimming type of the connected fixtures and set the Forward/Reverse Phase DIP switches to match the fixture type being controlled. Do not mix different fixture types on the same dimmer. IMPORTANT: Leave the Current Source 0-10V DIP switch set to OFF.
- Install the LVFA Power Supply and Phase Dimmer in a 4×4 or equivalent electrical box following local electrical code requirements. Connect the AC, DC power, and 0-10V Dimming wires as shown in the wiring diagram below. Cap off the Purple/White wire.
- When configuring the LVFA in the Avi-on network, Low End Trim must be set to 25% to avoid potential fixture flicker and to ensure expected operation of wall stations, daylight harvesting, and sensors.
- The unit contains a thermal protection cutoff. If the unit is overloaded, it will shut off and restart when it cools down. It is not rated for continuous overloading, however. Overloading can easily lead to premature failures and is not covered by warranty.
Phase Dimmer Kit
PARTS & ORDERING
|600w Incandescent/ 300W LED/Other
The Avi-on family of products consists of load controllers, sensors, wall stations and connectivity products that work together in one big happy family. Load controllers manage dimming, schedules, scenes, groups/zones and more while the sensors are able to detect motion with all new state-of-the-art features. These products work seamlessly with the Av-ion cloud to provide a robust wireless ecosystem.