Park City MARC
Energy Efficiency in Recreation
MARC with Avi-on Lighting Controls
- Applying controls to individual circuits, combined with Avi-on’s Bluetooth mesh capability allowed re zoning the facility across panels hundreds of feet apart so that they now can be controlled in logical zones that match end user needs and energy efficiency goals, all with no re wiring in an existing building.
- Individual tennis courts and the basketball gym lights are controlled by motion sensors so the lights are only functioning when the facility is actually being used.
- Formerly manual switches (such as the basketball court and certain hallways) are now an integrated part of the building lighting controls allowing true “whole building” management from any location.
- The staff no longer must manually unplug and reconfigure lights for special events like the Sundance Film Festival.
- The Avi-on App for mobile devices, and Web App for online use, provides real-time status of all lighting controls.
- All Avi-on lighting controls are available via the Avi-on App on authorized user mobile phones. Movable switches provide manual control of individual and groups of lights as configured in the app at entry stations and remote offices.